Powakaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium Battery 30v Max (18 Hole)Regular price €289.00 Save €-289.00
2020 PowaKaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium Battery (18 Hole)
Welcome to the next generation Lithium 30v Max™ battery and motor system, making the new trolleys significantly more efficient.
PowaKaddy’s Second Generation Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system also features a new, top mounted, easy access on/off switch, a really clever and simple battery release latch and is an impressive 40% smaller than the previous model, while maintaining 100% of its capacity.
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. They eliminate the need for any fiddly connection wires which allows batteries to quickly slot into place and battery can remain in the trolley when folded down.
The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high efficiency near silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
In the UK all PowaKaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ lithium batteries come with a 5-year full warranty*
Available in 18 Hole 220wh and 36 Hole 260wh.
Suitable for use with:
Benefits & Features
- FX Range
- CT Range
- Voltage: 29.6v
- Capacity: 220WH
- Dimensions: 231mm(L) x 165mm(W) x 51mm(H)
- Weight: 1.8Kg
- Construction: NCM Technology (Nickel Cobalt Manganese)
Benefits & Features
- Thinnest Lithium battery on the market Sleek, stylish and compact (can remain in the trolley when folded for ease of transportation)
- NCM Technology - Nickel Cobalt Manganese – the most advanced lithium technology
- Remains on the trolley when folded down - For easy transportation
- Unique Plug ‘n’ Play System - No fiddly wires or connections – just Plug ‘n’ Play
- Most efficient battery on the market - Uses power intelligently
- Advanced BMS (Battery Management System) - Protects and prevents overcharging
- New Battery top isolator switch with LED indicator - Turns off the battery to ensure no discharge when travelling with battery in situ
- Quick charging - Charges within 5 hours
- 5 Year full warranty* - Gives peace of mind and added value
- Cost effective - Saves you money over 5 years
- Longer lifespan (compared to lead acid battery) - Up to 5 times longer lifetime
- Auto power off function Battery switches off automatically if unused for 10 hours.
- Battery will not auto turn off if in use or on charge.