PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
If you have any queries regarding the content of this website, including the information in this Privacy Statement You can contact us using any of the details below:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +353 (1) 282 3688
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data you have provided to us. We will not sell or share the data held with any third parties other than our CMS/Payment providers and delivery companies.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
When you submit a contact for on the website we will use the personal data collected in order to correspond with you.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Well never market to you without your express permission, and you may opt out any time by emailing email@example.com
Do we indirect market?
You must be a minimum of 13 years old or have parental/guardians permission before you can fill out forms on this website, or use the shopping cart.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
• When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate Protect your data against unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
• Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
• Protect your data against unauthorised use.
Use of Credit Cards
The card holder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Caddy Care LTD takes no responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding PCI compliance and remain objective in the case of cardholders bearing their own responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws.
Use of Caddycare.ie
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the accordance of the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Disputes arising with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Your Rights under the GDPR
• You have the right to retrieve a copy of your personal data in machine readable format.
• You have the right to transfer your data to another provider.
• You have the right to request the removal of your data ("right to be forgotten")
• You have the right to request a restriction from processing your data.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time.
• You have the right to have your request dealt in 30 days of receipt.
If you wish to exercise your rights please send details of your request along with 2 photocopies of recent bills (or similar) which show your name, your address and a date no later than 3 months from the date you sent your request (FROM THE REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS) to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
[Re: Audeon Mitchell-Lees Privacy Compliance Officer]
Caddycare Limited, Station House, Shankill Business Centre, Shankill, Dublin, D18F6H9, Ireland
In case of a dispute you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority, please see: https://www.dataprotection.ie