PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This website owned & run by Caddycare Limited, Station House, Shankill, Dublin 18, Co Dublin, Ireland.
This statement will help you to understand why Caddycare.ie collects Personal Data and explain your rights. If you have any queries regarding the content of this website, including the information in this Privacy Statement You can contact us using any of the details below:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +353 (1) 282 3688
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data you have provided to us . We will not sell or share the data held with any third parties other than our Payment processing and Delivery companies.
How do we collect Personal Data?
• Account Creation (required for shopping)
• Shopping Cart (required for shopping)
• Contact form
Caddy Care LTD may use your personal information as follows:
ACCOUNT CREATION / ORDER PROCESSING
• Name / Company Name: This is used for invoicing for your transaction
• Email Address: Create Account and Order Confirmations / Status Updates will be sent to this email address. You will also use this Email Address to log in and adminsitor your customer account.
• Address: This information is used for delivery purposes.
• Contact Numbers: This is used for:
--------1). Contacting you in relation to your order i.e. Where there is a stock / configuration issue.
--------2). In case we need to contact you regarding delivery of your order.
• Password: You will also use this Password along with your Email Address to log in and adminsitor your customer account.
• Credit Card Information (At time of ordering): To process your payments - we do not store your credit card information on file.
We use this information to fulfil your order(s) and administer your account.
We store your orders in our secure database. The data we store is date/time of transaction, products purchased, amount spent, your name, address, email and contact number. We do/do not store credit card details.
Should you contact us using the contact form supplied on the site, we ask for your name and email address so that we can communicate with you.
How long do we keep your data?
If you have created an account with caddycare.ie, we keep your data on our secure database for a minimum of 5 years unless you delete your account beforehand. Dormant accounts (no activity for 5 years) will be emailed to log in to their account within 3 weeks. Failure to do so means the account and all orders and personal data will be deleted.
We keep your personal data and all details of your transactions for minimum of 5 years on our websites secure database.
We routinely delete all email we receive from our website contact forms - Every 6 Months.
Who do we Share your data with?
Several companies provide us with services such as payment processing and physical delivery of goods.
• Our Credit Card Payment Processors (Global Payments - Realex Payments Holding Ltd)
These companies provide us with these services and are not allowed to use your personal data as they are also bound to data protection requirements. If you want to understand more about how their data privacy rules, please follow the links provided.
Please note that your personal data may be used in the event of a dispute with our payment processor.
Your personal data may also be provided to relevant third parties in the case of our business being sold, merged or made insolvent. You will be informed of any such issues in advance.
Is your data secure?
Your personal data resides in the EU and is secured using the most up to date and modern technology. Bear in mind that no system is foolproof. If theres ever a breach, and we hope that never happens - youll be notified by us in 72 hours.
Does your data leave the EU?
Well never market to you without your express permission, and you may opt out any time by emailing email@example.com
Do we indirect market?
You must be a minimum of 13 years old or have parental/guardians permission before you can fill out forms on this website, or use the shopping cart.
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
• When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate Protect your data against unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
• Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
• Protect your data against unauthorised use.
Use of Credit Cards
The card holder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Caddy Care LTD takes no responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding PCI compliance and remain objective in the case of cardholders bearing their own responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws.
Use of caddycare.ie
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the accordance of the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Disputes arising with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Your Rights under the GDPR
• You have the right to retrieve a copy of your personal data in machine readable format.
• You have the right to transfer your data to another provider.
• You have the right to request the removal of your data ("right to be forgotten")
• You have the right to request a restriction from processing your data.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time.
• You have the right to have your request dealt in 30 days of receipt.
If you wish to exercise your rights please send details of your request along with 2 photocopies of recent bills (or similar) which show your name, your address and a date no later than 3 months from the date you sent your request (FROM THE REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
In case of a dispute you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority, please see: https://www.dataprotection.ie